This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Christmas Oreo Bark is a simple, three-ingredient Holiday bark featuring OREOS! This is the easiest, no-bake treat.
Regardless of your situation, we all need a quick, no-bake treat to throw together from time to time, especially around the holidays aka Christmas Oreo Bark! Just a lil’ something to whip out of our back pockets when we need it the most.
My Christmas Magazine has a bunch of tips and extra recipes that would fall under this “oh crap, I need to throw something together” category. (On sale now!!) But for today, I’m sharing this recipe for Cookies and Cream Christmas Bark with you. Three ingredients, 10 minutes of work. BAM. DONE. Throw a few pieces into a cellophane bag, tie on a ribbon, slap on a Starbucks gift card on the way to school and that my friends is a great, last minute teacher gift. (I do this nearly every year because I never learn. Trust the Lauren.)
Oreo Bark of any kind is something that gets eaten immediately at any function and tastes amazing. I have yet to meet a person who doesn’t like Oreos. I used Oreo Thins to keep this bark on the thinner, more bark-like side, but regular Oreos with thicker cookies and more filling will work just fine! I also topped the whole thing with some red candy melts and swirled it in with a toothpick. Green or brown candy melts would be just as good as would crushed candy canes or some red and green holiday sprinkles. Use what you got!
Overall its a super simple recipe that my 8-year old could do and really makes a good first impression.
Be sure to scroll down to grab the printable recipe card! Also, you can check out other Christmas treats from my site here.
Have a great weekend, friends!!
Cookies & Cream Christmas Bark
- 24 oz white chocolate such as Ghiradelli baking bars*
- 10.1 oz OREO thins** buy 2 packages you'll need a little more than one
- 3/4 cup red candy melts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
- Unwrap white chocolate bars and break into small pieces. Place into a heat-proof bowl and microwave using 30 second bursts, stirring in between to melt evenly, until completely melted and smooth.
- Spread half of the melted chocolate into an even rectangle, about 15x13. Press Oreo Thins into the melted chocolate. Top with remaining white chocolate and spread to coat over the tops evenly.
- Melt the red candy melts in a small, heat-proof bowl using the microwave. Drizzle over the top of the cookies. Drag a toothpick or the tip of a butter knife up and down and diagonally through the red candy melts to create a swirled pattern. Refrigerate until firm.
- Using a sharp knife, cut bark into triangular pieces. Serve, or place into airtight containers and store in refrigerator.