Gingerbread Marshmallow Fudge is spiced like a gingerbread cookie and stirred together with marshmallows. You’ll swoon at the first bite!
Big thanks to Fred Meyer for partnering with me to create this Gingerbread Marshmallow Fudge recipe!
Nothing brings holiday cheer quite like Gingerbread Marshmallow Fudge does.
I always look forward to making/giving/receiving fudge around the holidays because its so darn good, it doesn’t take a lot of effort to make and if you have a really sharp knife doing all the cutting, then it looks super professional.
This fudge recipe I’m sharing today is one I created back in May when we were still in Idaho, before I packed up my kitchen and drove across the country to NYC to an apartment that could literally fit in that old kitchen. *tear*
I loved that kitchen.
ANYWAYS, this Gingerbread Marshmallow Fudge is cooked on the stovetop in about 10 minutes, is extra sweet because of the white chocolate, spiced real nice like a gingerbread cookie would be and has awesome texture because of the marshmallows (smooth!) and walnuts (crunchy!)
I’ve seen lots of recipes use the microwave to cook, but this method requires a heavy bottomed pot to boil the sugar/evaporated milk/butter mixture consistently…something you can’t replicate in the microwave quite as well.
Once you’ve boiled that mixture down, you remove from heat, stir in the goodies and pour into a prepared baking dish. Refrigerate until set, cut into squares and enjoy! Or store in large ziploc bags, hide them in your freezer and eat when the kids aren’t looking. Haha!
Here are a few photos I snapped of the process and if you keep scrolling, you’ll get to the printable recipe card at the bottom. Enjoy!
Gingerbread Marshmallow Fudge
Gingerbread Marshmallow Fudge is spiced like a gingerbread cookie and stirred together with marshmallows. You'll swoon at the first bite!
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts 1-2.25 oz. package
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with foil and set aside.
- In a medium, heavy bottomed pot, heat sugar, evaporated milk and butter over medium high heat. Bring to boil and continue boiling for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Stir until marshmallows and chocolate have melted and mixture is smooth except for the nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until hardened and set. Remove from pan and peel away foil. Cut into small squares and store in air tight containers, covered with plastic wrap or wax paper until ready to serve.