This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
- 1 lb pizza dough my recipe is found below
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 1/2 cups prepared marinara sauce or bolgonese, make sure its a good one!
- 1/2 lb. spaghetti or spaghettini, cooked to al dente
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- parsley for garnish
- extra marinara for dipping those crusts for dipping those crusts
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Spray pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread pizza dough out to be 16-18'' across. Place on prepared pizza pan. Brush crust with half melted butter and all the garlic salt, concentrating on the edges. Bake crust for 8 minutes.
- Mix cooked spaghetti with 2 cups of prepared sauce.
- Once crust comes out of the oven, brush edges with remaining melted butter. Top with coated spaghetti and spoon on remaining 1/2 cup of sauce to keep pasta moist. Top with grated cheese and bake 2-3 minutes more until cheese has completely melted. Remove from oven and cool 5-10 minutes. Top with parsley if desired. Cut into pieces and enjoy!