This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If you love brownies, then you are going to die over these Halloween Brownies! Chocolate overload that is perfect for Halloween festivities! Inspired by my Oreo Brownies!
Halloween Brownies | Made in a Loaf Pan!
I’ve never cooked brownies in a loaf pan before. Why did I choose a loaf pan, you ask? Because all my other pans were dirty and I didn’t want to wash them. #truestory
Anyways, this is a divinely inspired treat that can be loosely adapted to any holiday or function worth celebrating AND it’s ridiculously simple to make. Halloween Brownies are made with brownie mix, a white chocolate bar, some frosting and Halloween Oreos, so good!
Main Ingredients Needed
These Halloween Brownies are made up of the brownie loaf, the frosting and the crushed Oreos on top! Here’s what you’ll need:
For the Brownies
- Brownie Mix – boxed brownie mix for the win. SPEAKING of box brownie mixes, have you all tried the Ghirardelli brownie mixes? HOLY HANNAH are they good. I’m a recent convert and proud of it.
- Water, Eggs, and Oil – these are going to be different for each brownie mix but the amounts might differ.
- White Chocolate Bar – this is right in the middle of the brownie and is a fun and yummy surprise.
For the Frosting
- Cream Cheese – creamy and tangy goodness.
- Powdered Sugar – to sweeten and thicken the frosting.
- Butter – also provides a smooth texture and creaminess.
- Vanilla – for flavor.
- Halloween Oreos – to top the whole thing off! Alternatively, you can crush and mix these in the batter before baking.
How to Make Halloween Brownies
For full details on how to make Halloween Brownies, see the recipe card down below 🙂
Preheat oven. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Make the Batter
In a large bowl, stir brownie mix together with eggs, water, and oil according to package directions. Pour half into prepared loaf pan. Unwrap the white chocolate bar and place it in the center. Spread remaining brownie batter over top.
Bake + Cool
Bake until cooked thoroughly. Cool 20-30 minutes before removing completely.
For the frosting, whip cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. Spread over top of the loaf. Top with crushed Oreos. Slice into pieces and serve.
More Halloween Worthy Treats to Try!
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Halloween Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Halloween Oreo White Chocolate Brownie Loaf
- Halloween Oreo Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Spider Halloween Cookies
That white chocolate looks awfully tasty in there! Mmm….this was so decadent and rich…knocked my socks off. And my husbands. He wanted to save it to take it to work…but then at it all. So, sorry co-workers. None for you. Maybe next time.
Here’s the printable. Enjoy your day 🙂
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir brownie mix together with eggs, water and oil according to package directions. Pour half into prepared loaf pan. Unwrap white chocolate bar and place in the center.
- Spread remaining brownie batter overtop. Bake 60-75 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. Cool 20-30 minutes before removing completely.
- For the frosting, whip cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla together until smooth. Spread over top of loaf. Top with crushed oreos. Slice into pieces and serve.