Did everyone have a good weekend? If you follow me on Twitter, then you’d know that Saturday was a huge baking day for me and I got about a million recipes tested AND photographed! What a long day that was! But, there really was nothing better to do with all the rain we were getting! And, I needed to make this recipe for Day 1 of Halloween Treats Week! Aren’t these individual cheesecakes so darling! I just love ’em!
This recipe is not only just adorable, but really easy to make! You should also have most of these ingredients on hand which is always a bonus. You may have to pick up some of these Halloween Oreos and maybe some cream cheese, but other then that, everything else could be considered a pantry item.
So, here’s what you do: Line a muffin tin with those cupcake paper liners and drop an oreo down in the bottom. Then you whip up some cream cheese with pumpkin, spices and a few other cheesecake culprits like eggs and sugar. Spoon that over the oreos and bake! That’s it! I did a fun spiderweb design on the top with melted chocolate but that is optional! Keep them in the fridge until you are ready to serve! (Told you it was easy!)
If you are short on time, but need to make something for your kids’ Halloween parties at school or bring something to work, then these Halloween Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes would be a good option! So, get your Halloween baking groove on and whip some of these babies up! You’ll be glad you did! 🙂
Halloween Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 oreo in the bottom of each muffin tin. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whip cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Stir in vanilla, pumpkin, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour and salt until combined. Scrape sides of bowl and whip mixture until completely smooth.
- Spoon mixture evenly over oreos. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheesecakes have set. Remove from oven to cool.
- Once cheesecakes are cool enough to handle, remove from muffin tin. Remove paper wrappers. Microwave chocolate chips until smooth and completely melted. Spoon chocolate into a piping bag with a small round tip. Pipe melted chocolate in concentric circles on top of cheesecakes. Drag the end of a toothpick through the chocolate to create a spiders web look. Repeat with remaining cheesecakes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.