Pepperoni Ranch Chip Dip is the perfect cheese-inspired appetizer for any party! It’s a hot, bubbly, pepperoni-ranch party in your mouth and it tastes amazing!
Pepperoni Ranch Chip Dip…where do I even begin? This stuff is of the gods. I mean, you won’t win bikini contests eating this stuff but you certainly will make a lot of people happy. (Do any of you even have time for bikini contests? I’m over here like “YES, got a shower in today!”) Scroll down to get the video tutorial and printable recipe! Or keep reading:
I’m becoming a little obsessed with this song. Tori Kelly’s voice is amazing. When I was younger, I thought “I could be a famous singer…and go on Oprah!” My sweet mom was like “Oh yeah? Ok!”
She did not crush the dream for the 3 1/2 days I had it.
I had this unwavering confidence that I could become whatever I wanted. I still sort of think that way, but have become more of a realist with age.
I stay in key when I sing and can hold my own in a choir, but will never be Tori Kelly, nor do I want to be. Realist.
I have an average, healthy sized body with larger thighs than I’d like. I will never win or try to win bikini contests. Have you seen the photos from this recipe? …aaaaand the recipes I’ve been posting for the last seven years? This is what I eat, people. Realist.
Now that I’m in my 30’s, the vision of what I want to do and where I want to go is hard to nail down. Not just because there are so many avenues and possibilites, but because Mom-brain is real and I’m semi-focused on 2 million things at once.
BUT, I certainly enjoy being here in this space with all of you….eating my body weight in cheese. Always a good place to be 🙂 HA!
So, pepperoni + ranch is the hottest new thing at my house.
I originally came up with this recipe on a Friday which, if you read my blog will know means pizza night!! I wanted a new way to make pizza because I get bored easily. After taking a lovely stroll through my pantry, I found a rogue ranch packet that I strangely lost for a recipe I wanted to test weeks ago. Anyways, I found it next to the canned goods and thought I’d add it to this warm and cheesy dip as a fun tester. Everyone likes ranch, right? (Allegedly….)
Well folks, this was ridiculously good. Even the guy who comes over to help me shoot my videos had a hard time putting those chips down 😉
Come to think of it, I should have posted this recipe before the Super Bowl….but that would have required planning. And, well, that is not my forte.
But, because you are avid readers of this lovely blog of mine, you’re getting it weeks later because thankfully, the Super Bowl is not the only time we eat appetizers.
Hallelujah for that.
ANYWAYS, if you want to take a walk on the wild side and give this recipe a whirl, click that little print button below. You will not be sorry!
Have a great Wednesday, friends!
Pepperoni Ranch Chip Dip
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1 cup diced pepperoni plus more sliced pepperoni for garnish
- 12 oz. cream cheese 1 1/2 blocks
- 1-1 oz. packet ranch seasoning such as Hidden Valley
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- parsley flakes for garnish
- Ruffles chips or tortilla chips for dipping
- In an oven-safe skillet (I used cast-iron), heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute onion until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add in diced pepperoni and cook another 2 minutes to render and crisp slightly. Stir in the cream cheese and ranch seasoning until completely mixed in.
- Spread dip evenly across the bottom of the pan. Top with mozzarella, parmesan and a few whole slices of pepperoni.
- Set under the broiler until melted and bubbly. Serve hot with chips!