This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
A quick, easy and delicious Stir Fry Recipe your family is sure to love! Serve hot and with rice for best results!
Let’s talk about this Stir Fry Recipe…
Dinnertime may just be the worse part of the day. It used to be my favorite, but with no hubby home to help with the madness, I am back and forth between cooking and holding a cranky baby all the while fending off older children who are trying to snatch anything they can find in the pantry.
This is why
I drink find ways to cut cooking times down as much as possible. I’m just forced to.
So, this is one of those pushed-into-a-corner-to-get-dinner-on-the-table-fast meals and it checks all of my boxes: healthy, easy, fast, good leftovers.
My secret? FROZEN VEGGIES. I found an “Asian Medley” in the freezer section and started using those for all my stir fry concoctions and haven’t looked back. It is such a huge time saver! I basically just add chicken and onions to my pan, add in these frozen veggies with a little homemade stir-fry sauce and THAT IS IT. It takes mayyyybe 20 minutes to make if you’re working slow. But I can get this done in as quick as 10 minutes, mainly because I have this recipe memorized.
Of course, you serve it with rice and eat it while it’s hot! If I have some cashews on hand, I’ll throw those into the mix too. It’s a great recipe to have on hand 🙂
Printable recipe below! Have a great day, friends!
Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 lb. chicken breasts diced
- 2 12 oz. bags Steamfresh Asian Medley frozen veggies
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add in onion and chicken and cook 3-5 minutes or until browned and cooked thoroughly. Stir in frozen veggies and heat through.
- For the sauce, whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour sauce over chicken and veggies and bring to boil to thicken. Serve over rice and that's it!
Other recipes you might like: