1. You forget what the term ‘well rested’ means.
2. Babies will cry NO MATTER WHAT sometimes. It makes you want to rip your ears off, but whatevs. I hear this is normal.
3. Feeding yourself plus a baby makes you starving 24/7.
4. With my mother in town willing to cook me whatever I’d like is making my weight loss a bit of a challenge.
5. I want my husband to quit his job and be a stay-at-home husband just so he can help me out all the live long day. And by help I mean let me have multiple naps all day.
6. My new baby is a little too curious for his own good. He is becoming more and more alert thus making it harder to be put to sleep therefore making me want to take naps. ALL. THE. TIME.
7. I also have a 2nd child I need to take care of too. Eff.
8. Did I mention I just want to nap all day?
So, yeah. Just a few things I thought I’d share. You’re welcome.
As you can tell, that had nothing to do with this recipe. *Being sleep deprived will do that.
Anyways, these are straight up crazy and delicious.
Also: 3 ingredients. Yes puh-lease. Nutter Butter cookies, nutella and marshmallows. So easy to throw together and so amazing! Please make these today. And then bring me some.
Here’s how you make them:
One bite and you’ll be in heaven. PROMISE 🙂
Here’s the printable! Enjoy!
Nutter Butter Nutella S'mores
The yummiest and easiest treat ever!
- 8 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- mini marshmallows
Preheat oven to broil. Split cookies in half. Spread bottom half of cookie with nutella and top with mini marshmallows. Broil until marshmallows are golden and melty. Top with other half of cookie and serve immediately.