This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
After giving birth to a baby, you pick up on things REAL quick as a mother. For example:
1. You forget what the term ‘well rested’ means.
2. Babies will cry NO MATTER WHAT sometimes. It makes you want to rip your ears off, but whatevs. I hear this is normal.
3. Feeding yourself plus a baby makes you starving 24/7.
4. With my mother in town willing to cook me whatever I’d like is making my weight loss a bit of a challenge.
5. I want my husband to quit his job and be a stay-at-home husband just so he can help me out all the live long day. And by help I mean let me have multiple naps all day.
6. My new baby is a little too curious for his own good. He is becoming more and more alert thus making it harder to be put to sleep therefore making me want to take naps. ALL. THE. TIME.
7. I also have a 2nd child I need to take care of too. Eff.
8. Did I mention I just want to nap all day?
So, yeah. Just a few things I thought I’d share. You’re welcome.
As you can tell, that had nothing to do with this recipe. *Being sleep deprived will do that.
Anyways, these are straight up crazy and delicious.
Also: 3 ingredients. Yes puh-lease. Nutter Butter cookies, nutella and marshmallows. So easy to throw together and so amazing! Please make these today. And then bring me some.
Here’s how you make them:
Start out with some Nutter Butters. You probably saw that coming…
Split all these little dudes in half….
and spread a generous amount of nutella on one of the halves.
Top with some mini marshmallows…
and stick under your broiler for 30 seconds or until things get all melty and golden.
Top with the other half of the cookie and voila! Nutter Butter Nutella S’mores.
One bite and you’ll be in heaven. PROMISE 🙂
Here’s the printable! Enjoy!
More S’mores Recipes to Try!
- S’mores Bars
- Chocolate S’mores Skillet Cookie
- Double Chocolate S’mores Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Filled S’mores Cupcakes
- S’mores Donut
- S’mores Pie
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough S’mores
Peanut Butter Smores
- 8 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to broil. Split cookies in half. Spread bottom half of cookie with nutella and top with mini marshmallows. Broil until marshmallows are golden and melty. Top with other half of cookie and serve immediately.
[…] Nutter Butter Nutella S’mores […]
These look insanely crazy and delicious and perfect! NEEEED to make these for the hubby asap!
Oh these are DANGEROUS!
Very easy to make looks amazing
VERY easy and yummy! Perfect! And, hang in there… we’ll both get sleep again someday! 😉
Love that amidst all, you have so much sense of humor 🙂
Amaze-balls!! You gave me a great chuckle this morning! 🙂
“7. I also have a 2nd child I need to take care of too. Eff.” yeah that. No one told me that.
Aww I hope things get better soon, and by things I mean your sleep deprivation. These s’mores probably make up for it a little though, right? 🙂
Admittedly, some might find this statement controversial, but I appreciate posts like this: They’re great reminders of why I plan to wait until I’m a generally more patient human being to have kids.
Assuming that happens…like, ever.
I sure do hope you get some sleep soon. Until then, nutter butter s’mores FTW!
What a great idea!!
That is exactly what you should be snacking on in the just-brought-home-a-baby phase! Holy yum. I remember HATING when my husband went back to work after a measly three days off for paternity leave. Really, dude. Naps cannot be lived without. Hang in! You still have that first time sleeping through the night wonderfulness to look forward to!
Mind officially blown. These look SO scrumptious!
I love that you still sound really upbeat! these smores look incredible!
Such a fun idea. We love Nutter Butters at our house. Hang in there!
I’m just mostly impressed that you just birthed a human being and still have been posting fairly regularly. Maybe get your hubs to guest post and achieve bonus nap? 🙂
okay, so simple, but these look amazing! I love smores with reeses for the chocolate, so these with nutter butters would give the perfect amount of peanut butter!
Oh my kids would love this! This would be a fun weekend treat!
This is my kind of s’more!
this looks like trouble – so easy and soooo yummy!
What a fabulous idea!!!
Lord. Have. Mercy.
Major yum!!! Lauren, nap while you nurse….I used to not be able to stay awake when I nursed, which seemed like ALL the time…..just make sure your baby won’t go far if your arm relaxes too much while you nap….sleep deprivation is just something you can’t train for….
what a cute and easy idea!
Oh my gosh!!! Yes! Lauren what a good idea! Those look so yummy!
I don’t think they sell nutter butters in Canada but I wish they did because these look like my kind of cookie! The perfect cookie to make smores with!
Oh my!! These are super fun!