Your eyes do not deceive you! Yup, there is some peanut butter cookie dough inside these s’mores! My husband and I decided to have a date night at home once the baby was down for the night and make a little fire outside….which then progressed to making s’mores….which then progressed into stuffing them chock full of this cookie dough.
Yeah…you’re going to want to make these pronto. They are amazing. I’d underline amazing three times, but there is no function that will let me do that. So simple to do, easy, and quick.
Peanut butter + chocolate + marshmallows = out of this world incredible.
Seriously, you are going to want to make these.
You’re welcome in advance! Have a great weekend! 🙂
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Filled S'mores
for the cookie dough-
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 tablespoon milk
for the s'mores-
- 4 whole graham cracker sheets
- 4 marshmallows
- 1 Hershey's chocolate bar
- For the cookie dough- mix all ingredients together until combined and divide into four equal portions.
- For assembly- toast marshmallow over campfire and sandwich between two graham crackers with chocolate and 1 portion of peanut butter cookie dough.
Did you make a recipe?
Tag @laurens_latest on Instagram and hashtag it #laurenslatest.