I asked and you told! On facebook yesterday, I was wondering what recipe you all would prefer: easy dinner or 3 ingredient amazeballs treat. Guess which one you picked?!
I’m all about easy dinners these days since I’m exhausted and have 2 kids to take care of now. Who knew babies were so much work?
Hypothetical question….don’t answer that.
It takes a village. This is something I’m learning.
Anyways, here is how I made these….hold onto your hats. These are kind of crazy easy.
While the fish is cooking, stir up a little taco sauce. All this is is equal parts mayo to sour cream with a little lime juice and taco seasoning. See? Easy peasy. Stir this together until smooth and set aside.
Your fish should still be cooking, so you can stir up a little salad. All that is in here is a can of black beans, a can of corn, diced tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, more lime juice with a little salt and pepper. YUM.
Super tasty, super EASY and it won’t break the bank. My idea of a great dinner. Here’s the printable–
Have a great day!
The Easiest Fish Tacos
If you love tacos as much as I do, then these will be a big hit at your house, just like they were at mine!
- 8 pieces frozen prepared fish sticks got mine at trader joes
- 8 small flour tortillas
for the sauce:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- juice of 1 lime
for the salad:
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can sweet corn drained
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- chopped cilantro to taste
- 2 limes juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook fish sticks according to package directions until golden and crispy.
- While fish is cooking, make the sauce: stir all ingredients together until smooth.
- For the salad, stir all ingredients together until evenly mixed.
- To assemble, place 1 piece of fish onto 1 tortilla and top with salad, sauce, lettuce and avocado. Serve.