This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If you’ve had Parmesan Bread Bites from Domino’s or other pizza place, you’ll know how addicting they are…but these are better! Pillow-y soft on the inside and buttery, golden brown on the outside and topped with parmesan cheese and parsley…these won’t last long once you make them. Dip them in mustard or pizza sauce. These are a great appetizer with pizza or spaghetti and a little side salad.
What to serve with copycat Domino’s Parmesan Bread Bites
We like to dip these in warm pizza sauce, marinara sauce or mustard. These are the perfect appetizer with pizza, pasta or any other Italian dish.
How to make Bread Bites
Since we’re taking some help from the store and using frozen dough, the most time consuming thing about these bread bites is waiting for the rolls to defrost! After that, it’s a quick 20 minutes from start to finish. For full recipe details see the printable recipe card down below. Here is what to expect when making these Parmesan Bread Bites.
1. Defrost Rolls + Cut into Smaller Pieces
Allow to defrost for about 2 hours until dough is completely thawed. Cut dough balls into two even pieces. Form into small pillow shapes, if desired. (I was too lazy to do that!)
2. Dip Dough in Baking Soda Solution
Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Dip dough pieces into baking soda solution and place on greased baking sheet.
3. Brush with Melted Butter, Spices + Cheese
Brush dough with melted butter and more baking soda solution. Sprinkle salt, pepper, parsley flakes and parmesan cheese over top.
4. Bake + Serve
Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Serve with mustard or pizza sauce.
How to store Parmesan Bread Bites
Once completely cooled, store any remaining bread bites in an airtight bag or container. They should stay fresh for 2-3 days in the fridge.
Can I freeze these?
Yes! Place room temperature bread bites in a freezer safe, airtight container or bag. These should stay fresh in the freezer for 2 months. To thaw, allow to sit out on the counter over night or in the fridge.
Love Parmesan Bread Bites? Try These Bread Recipes…
- Whole Wheat Rolls
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Cheesy Pull Apart Garlic Bread
- Craigo’s Breadsticks
Add these tasty Parmesan Bread Bites to your dinner menu this week! They are sure to become your new favorite bread recipe. Be sure to save, print, bookmark or share this recipe. The printable recipe card is below. Have a great week, friends! 🙂
Parmesan Bread Bites
- 6 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 cup hot tap water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking soda
- salt and pepper
- parsley flakes
- parmesan cheese
- Defrost rolls for about 2 hours until dough is completely thawed. Cut dough balls into two even pieces. Form into small pillow shapes, if desired. (I was too lazy to do that!)
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Dip dough pieces into baking soda solution and place on greased baking sheet.
- Brush dough with melted butter and more baking soda solution. Sprinkle salt, pepper, parsley flakes and parmesan cheese over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Serve with mustard.