Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.

Reese\'s Peanut Butter Cup Filled Chocolate Pudding CookiesOMG. GOOD NEWS!! Remember how Facebook was being a d-bag and never showing my updates to any of my wonderful readers? Well they were doing that in hopes I would pay big bucks to have my normal, regular, everyday status updates be seen by all the people who clicked the “like” button on my page. I understand as a business that makes sense, but as a person who likes a billion blogs via facebook and who follows a billion blogs via facebook it was annoying and made me want to punch Mark Zuckerberg in the throat.

Well now, you can see ALL my updates again! Do you hear the angels singing praises? I sure do 🙂

So here’s how you do it:

a. Go to my facebook page. Hover over the “Liked” button on the upper-right of the page.
b. Click on “Settings”.
c. Click on “All Updates”.

And that’s it!

Now, about these cookies– they will make you want to never eat healthy again! Mwahahaha!

WHOLE peanut butter cups stuffed  into chewy chocolate pudding cookies!!!!–>these are the definition of heaven. My husband’s favorite combination of foods is hands down chocolate and peanut butter. And actually, the reason I made these was specifically for him because I didn’t really do ANYTHING for Fathers Day. Oops.

But in my defense, I just had a baby and I am 94% of the time exhausted. {The remaining 6% of time is spent shoving my pie hole with cookies…or buttery cheesy carbs.}

I did write him a note of all the reasons I love him. AND I did make him breakfast in bed. But he was still a little heartbroken he didn’t get the ginormo-mega-huge-TV he wanted. Sorry honey…that ain’t never gonna happen. So I made him cookies!

Reese\'s Peanut Butter Cup Filled Chocolate Pudding Cookie DoughThese pudding cookies are so easy to throw together its sort of amazing. And then when you add in some PB cups, puh-lease! Chewy, chocolatey, salty sweet goodness everyone will love. They’ll be a perfect treat to snack on over the weekend 🙂 hint hint.
Reese\'s Peanut Butter Cup Filled Chocolate Pudding CookiesHere’s that printable you’ll need! Have a great day, friends!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Filled Chocolate Pudding Cookies
PrintPrint Pin ItPin It

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

These chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies come out perfect every time thanks to some pudding mix. These are my new favorite cookie!
servings 16 cookies
Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 8 mins
Total Time 28 mins



  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper and set aside.
  • Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Stir in dry pudding mix until well incorporated. Scrape sides and add in eggs 1 at a time along with the baking soda. Gradually beat in flour until completely blended.
  • Using a 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop 6 cookies onto each prepared cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie slightly and top with a whole Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Place another scoop on top of each peanut butter cup and form cookie dough around it to encase completely.
  • Bake 8-9 minutes or until cookies have spread and are cooked completely. Cool 3 minutes then remove to cooling rack. Serve immediately.


Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 341mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 394IU | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg
Course: Dessert
Cuisine: American
Keyword: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Share a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Recipe Rating

19 Responses
  1. Salted Nutella Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies

    […] and chocolate. It’s a classic that never ever gets old in my books. See this fudge recipe or these cookies or these cookie bars for further proof. Today, I’m sharing with you a super simple, 5 […]

  2. 50 Christmas Cookie Recipes | Lauren's Latest

    […] Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Filled Chocolate Pudding Cookies–Peanut Butter Cups get a whole lot tastier when wrapped in cookie dough! […]

  3. Friday Finds

    […] are Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Filled Chocolate Pudding Cookies. Yes it’s a mouthful but I bet they are good in your mouth (I’m so […]

  4. Annamaria @ Bakewell Junction

    These cookies look amazing! I’m sure your husband will forgive anything after eating a few. Pinning.

  5. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust

    LOL! You made me laugh so hard with your FB rant. I’m so with you on that one. These cookies are fabulous!

  6. Kristi

    Yum! These sound so good, I’m definately going to make them and my hubby will go nuts over them, he loves choc. pudding and even more so Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Thanks for the great recipe!