This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Chicken Noodle Casserole
A super fast meal that comes together in a cinch. My kids love condensed soups and while they aren't my favorite thing AT ALL, sometimes its nice to have one of these meals in your back pocket for them.
- 16 oz medium egg noodles
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup nonfat milk I used fairlife
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt & pepper
- 12 oz frozen mixed vegetables I used Kroger brand
- 12 oz cooked and shredded chicken
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain.
- In a large and deep skillet or pot, whisk cream of chicken soup together with milk, onion powder, poultry seasoning and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Toss cooked noodles, frozen veggies and chicken in the sauce. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Divide into servings and enjoy.
The more accurate macros for 1 serving (1/8th of the recipe) are as follows: 382 calories, 8.4g F/51.9g C/23.3g P.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 327mg | Potassium: 821mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2627IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 2mg