This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
My name is Lauren and I’m addicted to pumpkin recipes.
More Pancake Recipes to Love!
- Apple Pancakes with Caramel Syrup
- Homemade Pancake Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Pancake & Waffle Syrup
- Mini Chocolate Chip Doughnut Pancake Dippers
- Homemade Pancake Mix Recipe
- Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Banana Pancakes with Chocolate Chips & Walnuts
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups prepared pancake batter
- 1/3 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or more if you're feeling up to it!
- Stir in pumpkin, spices and chocolate to prepared batter. Pour batter onto hot greased griddle and cook like regular pancakes. They'll be done when they're golden brown and the chocolate is all gooey and melty! Top pancakes with butter and maple syrup.