My name is Lauren and I’m addicted to pumpkin recipes.
I know I said I’d stop with the pumpkin recipes after Thanksgiving, but there was pumpkin calling to me from the cupboard! And, there’s nothing more comforting than any sort of carb thats warm thats made with cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin. Its such a great combination. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again- I just can’t get enough pumpkin! Its sort of a problem….but what a great problem to have! I’m embracing it!
Anyways, this is such a great comforting breakfast! It comes together in no time because I use pancake mix that I add in pureed pumpkin, spices and chocolate chips to. It only takes a minute or two more to mix it together than making plain pancakes and these are so much better! And, let me tell you that when you spread on the butter and top these with maple syrup, magic happens. Its just incredible! Maple, pumpkin, chocolate, cinnamon….its amazing! A perfect meal for a lazy saturday or sunday morning!
More Pancake Recipes to Love!
- Apple Pancakes with Caramel Syrup
- Homemade Pancake Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Pancake & Waffle Syrup
- Mini Chocolate Chip Doughnut Pancake Dippers
- Homemade Pancake Mix Recipe
- Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Banana Pancakes with Chocolate Chips & Walnuts
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
With the addition of just a few other ingredients, ordinary pancakes turn into these wonderful pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes!
- 1 1/2 cups prepared pancake batter
- 1/3 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or more if you're feeling up to it!
- Stir in pumpkin, spices and chocolate to prepared batter. Pour batter onto hot greased griddle and cook like regular pancakes. They'll be done when they're golden brown and the chocolate is all gooey and melty! Top pancakes with butter and maple syrup.
Calories: 171kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 5gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 255mgPotassium: 139mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 3325IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 123mgIron: 1mg
Love this recipe? Sign up for more!Get recipes delivered to your inbox