This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
My name is Lauren and I’m addicted to pumpkin recipes.
More Pancake Recipes to Love!
- Apple Pancakes with Caramel Syrup
- Homemade Pancake Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Pancake & Waffle Syrup
- Mini Chocolate Chip Doughnut Pancake Dippers
- Homemade Pancake Mix Recipe
- Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Banana Pancakes with Chocolate Chips & Walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional
- Whisk buttermilk, pumpkin, egg, melted butter and vanilla together until well combined.
- Slowly stir in dry ingredients into the wet to create thick, mostly lump free batter. (A few small lumps are ok.)
- Fry pancakes on a buttered nonstick electric griddle at 325 degrees or nonstick pan on the stove over medium low heat. Optional Step: After you pour the batter onto the pan, sprinkle over chocolate chips before flipping.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.