This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Remember my Ruffles Marshmallow Krispie Treats I made a few months back?
Well, I’ve got a new crazy cousin to introduce you to. Are you ready for this? Ritz Krispie Treats….just like Rice Krispie Treats, but with more marshmallows and crushed Ritz crackers! Buttery, salty, sweet treats is the name of the game.
Clearly, I have a new obsession.
If making new versions of rice krispie treats is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
This recipe is ridiculously simple to make and takes about 10 minutes of active time total to throw together, starting with these ritz crackers.
I think the longest part of this recipe is waiting for these to cool and set up so you can cut and eat them….although I won’t stop you from eating this by the spoonful warm. –>It’s pretty divine…not that I know or anything.
Buttery, tender-yet-crunchy, salty, sweet and vanilla-y! You guys are gonna die when you taste these.
Not really die, Mom.
They were the perfect sweet treat to hit the spot.
Give these a whirl today and let me know what you think! Have a great Wednesday, friends!
More Rice Krispie Treats to Try!
- Original Rice Krispie Treats
- Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats
- Maple Bacon Rice Krispie Treats
- Egg Nog Rice Krispie Treats
- Lemon & Browned Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- Strawberry Rice Krispie Cakes for Valentine’s Day
- Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats
- Cookie Dough Filled Rice Krispie Eggs
- Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- Ruffles Marshmallow Krispie Treats
- Rocky Road Pumpkin Spice Krispie Squares
Ritz Krispie Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers crushed
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium low heat. Stir in marshmallows and melt completely.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and crushed crackers. Pour into greased 9x9 glass dish. Cool 15 minutes or so before cutting into bars.