This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Wedge Salad
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 8 tablespoons Bolthouse Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 oz smoked blue cheese I used Private Selection (regular blue cheese crumbles are also great and have the same numbers!)
- 4 hard boiled eggs yolks removed
- 4 tablespoons bacon crumbles I used Hormel
- Wash lettuce and cut into 4 equal wedges. Dry thoroughly. Place each wedge onto serving plate or platter.
- Top each lettuce wedge with 1/2 cup tomatoes, 2 tablespoons dressing, 1/2 oz blue cheese crumbles, 1 chopped hard boiled egg and 1 tablespoon bacon crumbles. Serve.