This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Blue Cheese Burger
- 1 lb ground chuck 80/20
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
- 1/2 cup good BBQ sauce
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/4-1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 6 whole wheat rolls
- In large skillet, cook bacon to personal preference. Remove and drain on paper towels. Pour off excess bacon grease leaving 1 tablespoon.
- In large bowl, mix ground chuck, onion, BBQ sauce, salt and pepper until well combined. Divide into 6 equal patties that are 1/2 inch thick. Turn skillet up to medium high heat.
- Cook burgers 3 minutes then flip and top with blue cheese crumbles. Cover and cook 2 more minutes.
- To assemble, cut rolls in half, spread mayonnaise on one half of the bun and top with lettuce, cooked burger and bacon. Party in your mouth.