This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Here are thirty, 30-minute meals that can be made in 30 minutes or less! Perfect for busy lives or just when you want something to eat now!
Let’s talk about these 30-Minute Meals… based on my sanity levels…and most likely your sanity levels, I thought I would post some of my very favorite go-to dinner recipes that make weeknight meals a cinch. All you Mom’s know that the faster dinner is on the table the happier everyone is. So, let’s quit chit-chatting…
30 Minute Meals
Enjoy these 30-minute meals, friends!
- Vegetarian Pesto Quesadilla – filled with cheese, pesto, and lots of veggies! LOVE this for a quick dinner!
- Cheesy Taco Pasta – so much better than hamburger helper and tastes just the same….or better!
- Turkey a la King – if you have leftover turkey or chicken, this comes together in a snap! SO so simple!
- Cajun Turkey and Brie Panini – I basically live for melted brie. Holy mother. Protein-packed grilled cheese sandwiches are quick, easy, and filling!
- Asian Chicken & Orzo Salad – almost all the food groups in this healthy dinner!
- Crispy Chicken Ranch Wraps – a kid-friendly favorite!
- Green Chile Cheeseburgers – a little spicy with a whole lotta cheese. OH YEAH.
- Chicken Parm Garlic Bread Burgers – uhh…enough said.
- Thai Chicken Bites – originally I posted these as appetizers, but these are so tasty any time of the day.
- Parmesan and Garlic Linguine – like a cross between alfredo and plain buttered pasta. This stuff is amazing.
- Simple Chili – obviously, the longer this simmers, the better it tastes, but it can be delicious after just 30 minutes! Perfect with cornbread muffins and/or Fritos!
- Grilled Honey Garlic Shrimp – me and shrimp are like two peas in a pod. Me + shrimp + garlic? Puh-lease!!
- Teriyaki Shrimp Soba Noodle Bowls – I forgot about this recipe until I found it on my site…yeah, guess what I’m craving now.
- Macaroni with Broccoli and Peas – my daughter’s favorite veggies in this pasta. We love carbs at our house!
- Secret Ingredient Tomato Soup – I love hot soup and fresh biscuits for dinner. Perfect for a chilly fall day!
- My Favorite Turkey Taco Meat – if you have no one pulling on your pant legs, you could have these tacos on the table in 15 minutes flat.
- Southwest Chicken Chop Salad – healthy crunchy southwestern goodness.
- Enchilada Stuffed Mushrooms – these plus a pot full of rice makes a fabulous quick meat-free dinner.
- Tuna California Club Sandwiches – I love having a good sandwich for dinner sometimes. I don’t know why. The bacon might have something to do with it…
- Tex Mex Chicken White Cheddar Spaghetti – cheesy, creamy, comforting.
- Breakfast Nachos – I’m a big fan of breakfast for dinner and these always get gobbled up.
- Family-Friendly Chicken Pad Thai – I could drink this sauce, FYI. Is that awkward? Oh well…
- Veggie Pesto Pizza – pesto lovers unite! This is one of my favorites.
- Chinese Chop Salad – crunchy, fresh, and healthy! One of our favorites for sure.
- Open-Faced Croque Monsieurs – 30-minute meal? Nope, these are ready in more like 15-20! LOVE that.
- Summer Veggie Pasta Primavera – if you don’t make your pasta from scratch, this whole meal comes together pretty darn fast! And it’s chock full of veggies and lick your plate good.
- Crunchy Baked Fish Sticks with Cucumber Dill Sauce – delish on its own, but fabulous put into tacos…oh yeah! Can you imagine the goodness? UGH. SO YUMMY.
- Low Carb Easy Cheesy Tuna Casserole – one of our new favorite 1 pot dinners!
- Turkey Burgers with Spicy Sweet Potato Fries – girls night or any night, these moist and flavorful turkey burgers, served with spicy sweet potato fries, are sure to please all your hungry eaters!
- Stovetop Butternut Macaroni and Cheese – I have no words to describe the sweet sweet yumminess this is.
There you have it, folks, thirty 30 minute meals to enjoy all year long!