This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Here are thirty, 30-minute meals that can be made in 30 minutes or less! Perfect for busy lives or just when you want something to eat now!
Let’s talk about these 30-Minute Meals… based on my sanity levels…and most likely your sanity levels, I thought I would post some of my very favorite go-to dinner recipes that make weeknight meals a cinch. All you Mom’s know that the faster dinner is on the table the happier everyone is. So, let’s quit chit-chatting…
30 Minute Meals
Enjoy these 30-minute meals, friends!
- Vegetarian Pesto Quesadilla – filled with cheese, pesto, and lots of veggies! LOVE this for a quick dinner!
- Cheesy Taco Pasta – so much better than hamburger helper and tastes just the same….or better!
- Turkey a la King – if you have leftover turkey or chicken, this comes together in a snap! SO so simple!
- Cajun Turkey and Brie Panini – I basically live for melted brie. Holy mother. Protein-packed grilled cheese sandwiches are quick, easy, and filling!
- Asian Chicken & Orzo Salad – almost all the food groups in this healthy dinner!
- Crispy Chicken Ranch Wraps – a kid-friendly favorite!
- Green Chile Cheeseburgers – a little spicy with a whole lotta cheese. OH YEAH.
- Chicken Parm Garlic Bread Burgers – uhh…enough said.
- Thai Chicken Bites – originally I posted these as appetizers, but these are so tasty any time of the day.
- Parmesan and Garlic Linguine – like a cross between alfredo and plain buttered pasta. This stuff is amazing.
- Simple Chili – obviously, the longer this simmers, the better it tastes, but it can be delicious after just 30 minutes! Perfect with cornbread muffins and/or Fritos!
- Grilled Honey Garlic Shrimp – me and shrimp are like two peas in a pod. Me + shrimp + garlic? Puh-lease!!
- Teriyaki Shrimp Soba Noodle Bowls – I forgot about this recipe until I found it on my site…yeah, guess what I’m craving now.
- Macaroni with Broccoli and Peas – my daughter’s favorite veggies in this pasta. We love carbs at our house!
- Secret Ingredient Tomato Soup – I love hot soup and fresh biscuits for dinner. Perfect for a chilly fall day!
- My Favorite Turkey Taco Meat – if you have no one pulling on your pant legs, you could have these tacos on the table in 15 minutes flat.
- Southwest Chicken Chop Salad – healthy crunchy southwestern goodness.
- Enchilada Stuffed Mushrooms – these plus a pot full of rice makes a fabulous quick meat-free dinner.
- Tuna California Club Sandwiches – I love having a good sandwich for dinner sometimes. I don’t know why. The bacon might have something to do with it…
- Tex Mex Chicken White Cheddar Spaghetti – cheesy, creamy, comforting.
- Breakfast Nachos – I’m a big fan of breakfast for dinner and these always get gobbled up.
- Family-Friendly Chicken Pad Thai – I could drink this sauce, FYI. Is that awkward? Oh well…
- Veggie Pesto Pizza – pesto lovers unite! This is one of my favorites.
- Chinese Chop Salad – crunchy, fresh, and healthy! One of our favorites for sure.
- Open-Faced Croque Monsieurs – 30-minute meal? Nope, these are ready in more like 15-20! LOVE that.
- Summer Veggie Pasta Primavera – if you don’t make your pasta from scratch, this whole meal comes together pretty darn fast! And it’s chock full of veggies and lick your plate good.
- Crunchy Baked Fish Sticks with Cucumber Dill Sauce – delish on its own, but fabulous put into tacos…oh yeah! Can you imagine the goodness? UGH. SO YUMMY.
- Low Carb Easy Cheesy Tuna Casserole – one of our new favorite 1 pot dinners!
- Turkey Burgers with Spicy Sweet Potato Fries – girls night or any night, these moist and flavorful turkey burgers, served with spicy sweet potato fries, are sure to please all your hungry eaters!
- Stovetop Butternut Macaroni and Cheese – I have no words to describe the sweet sweet yumminess this is.
There you have it, folks, thirty 30 minute meals to enjoy all year long!
Can’t wait to try some of these! Back to work (and school) after maternity leave with 3 kids now means I need to rethink our dinner routine!!!
These look delicious. I’m planning to make.
[…] https://laurenslatest.com/30-dinners-in-30-minutes-or-less/ […]
Definitely on my-will make list! I love quick recipes!
I’ve already tried some of these and they are perfect!
So many of these recipes are on my “to try” list! Yum!
Need healthy and quick recipes for the nights I get home from school after 7pm! Thank you!
Love your chicken pad Thai. Delicious!
Bookmarking this one! Thanks for this post – amazing!
Posts like these are so helpful with the busy sports and school season! Thank you
I always love your recipes.
Such yummy looking recipes that inspire me to cook more cause they’re quick, easy and just plain doable. Thank you!
I’m always looking for quick and easy recipes to try for my family! I can’t wait to try these out!!
I really want to make the Taco Pasta!! I think my kids would love it too
I’m commenting for the giveaway, but this is going to help my dinner game! Thanks!!
I’ve had less time to cook lately, especially cook week… I’ll have to try some of these soon!
These all look great! Quick and easy but all look delicious.
I am going to try Cajun turkey panini ASAP!! I love paninis
This is an awesome post that I keep coming back to again and again!!
Hi Lauren! Commenting as part of the latest giveaway but it’s also a good opportunity to tell you this post was awesome and so helpful! You’re the best with easy and delicious!
Quick dinners for the win!! This is a great list I will reference when I need dinner on the table fast.
I love easy meals. They really are the best. Great collection 🙂 I cant wait to try some of them like the veggie pesto pizza and butternut mac n cheese! Oh yum!
I needed these ideas! Back to work means back to business!!!!
Need to try a 30 minute meal!
What a great line up. Those Thai Chicken Bites look insanely good!
Everything sounds delish Lauren! I love having a few quick meals in my back pocket. 🙂 Great roundup!
I want to make all of these! The soba noodle bowls are calling out my name 🙂
Great list! They are really easy but have a lot of flavor, I can’t wait to make most of these
Ahh wonderful! I am already in the back to school what to make for dinner rut. BLEH! Love your blog, you’re hilarious. We lived right next to The Streets of Tanasbourne Mall for four years while my hubby when to eye doc school. Love Portland and miss it!
All these recipes look amazing and are making my hungry tummy even MORE starving 🙂 delish! Enjoy your weekend on the coast, girl!