This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
A list of 31 delicious, easy and kid-friendly Crockpot meals. Soup, stew, pasta, casserole and more! Grab that slow cooker!
If you love Crockpot Meals then this post is for YOU! After asking a few poll questions on all my social media sites, I came to the realization that you all love your Crockpots! I am right there with you 🙂 They are so convenient to use for a busy or working parent and all the food comes out so delicious every darn time. What’s not to love?
So today I’ve compiled a list of 31 popular crockpot meals, mostly from my site so you can use it all month long! There should be a recipe or two on this list that you and your family would love but at the very least give you a little inspiration for your next meal.
Make sure to pin this post because it is SUCH a good resource to have on hand. Have a great day, friends!
31 Crockpot Dinners
- Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti– one of the most popular recipes on my site ever! Lots of cheese, chicken, peppers, and pasta!
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken Cheddar Sliders – Cook the chicken first, add to slider rolls and broil with extra cheddar. So so delicious. One of my kid’s favorite dinners.
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Buttermilk Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower – The perfect rainy or cold weather crockpot meal. Slow cooked pot roast with carrots and onions, served over mashed cauliflower. Mashed potatoes work just as well too!
- Crockpot Chicken Taco Meat – I made this recipe with frozen chicken, let it cook all day and shred to serve in tacos for dinner. So simple and you only need salsa, green chiles, taco seasoning, and chicken.
- Crockpot Bolognese Sauce – I love cooking Bolognese all day, but can’t always watch it on the stove. This is the perfect set it and forget it meal. Cook pasta when you’re ready to eat!
- Crockpot Pesto Stuffed Shells – A great Sunday dinner meal that you can make in advance. The creamy pesto filling is SO dreamy!
- Creamy Crockpot Cauliflower Soup – This is a lower carb soup that has simple ingredients and doesn’t take very long to cook because it’s vegetarian. Top with grated cheddar cheese and bacon for extra deliciousness!
- Slow Cooked Tri Tips & Gravy – The recipe that put Lauren’s Latest on the map! Probably the most popular recipe I have for a simple stew. The gravy in this is like velvet. So smooth and delicious.
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings – For a different kind of dinner made in the crockpot, give chicken wings a try! Cook them in the crockpot and finish them off under the broiler. Great for a simple supper or game day.
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup – a veggie-packed soup that tastes great with all the taco toppings you could handle. Guacamole, cheese, and cilantro are my favorites.
- Southwest Crockpot Egg Noodle Casserole – I love egg noodles and this faux casserole with creamy sauce is one for the books. Cook the sauce first, then toss with hot egg noodles right before serving.
- Healthier Crockpot Sloppy Joes – This recipe is half meat and half veggies, but no one will know! Everything cooks down together, so when you serve over rolls, no one will see or be able to taste all the onions, zucchini and squash. Yes, I’m serious.
- Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches – For those who love a good pork butt, try my pulled pork sandwiches made with rootbeer! The sweet flavor cooks down and makes that tender pork amazing!
- Healthy Crockpot Enchilada Casserole – Add rice before OR after cooking! So healthy and filled with tons of veggies too. Love love love this recipe.
- Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta – Another very popular recipe, made with marinara sauce, chicken breasts, Italian seasoning, and cream cheese! Seems like an unlikely pairing, but I assure you it’s delicious!
- Crockpot Smoked Sausage & Hash Brown Casserole – frozen hashbrowns, chopped smoked sausage, and a homemade sauce go into this casserole. Finish it with cheese and serve. If you like smoked sausage, you will love this recipe.
- Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken over Quinoa Pilaf – a sweet meat kind of crockpot meal. I love the sauce in the shredded chicken paired with the pineapple. Regular white rice or brown would work just as well if you didn’t want to make quinoa 🙂
- Crockpot Chicken Tetrazzini – another creamy crockpot pasta dish! This one has peas, mushrooms, and chicken in a creamy sauce and topped with some crunchy, buttery bread crumbs.
- Crockpot Honey Mustard Chicken – my husband’s current favorite meal. He’s obsessed with honey mustard EVERYTHING, so this is on our weekly rotation. Feel free to crumble in a little cooked bacon as something special.
- Crockpot Balsamic Beef with Rosemary – a savory, slow-cooked beef stew with lots of balsamic vinegar and fresh rosemary flavor.
- Creamy Crockpot Stew – a suuuuper old recipe from my site, but delicious nonetheless. Made with canned everything!
- Crockpot Butternut Squash Alfredo – a tasty, vegetarian option that is so creamy! Just delicious with extra parmesan cheese and black pepper.
- Crockpot Cherry Balsamic Glazed Pork – a nice pork loin cooked in the crockpot and sliced to perfection. Serve with potatoes or rice.
- Crockpot Sweet Corn and Sausage Chowder – the crunch and sweetness from the fresh corn in this recipe is just divine! Also, sausage in chowder is to die for.
- Crockpot Garlic Cheesy Bread – not technically a meal, but such a great way to cook bread! It’s thick and chewy and garlicky and cheesy! YUM!
- How to Cook a Spaghetti Squash in a Crockpot – if you’re into the low carb lifestyle, I’m sure you’ve cooked a spaghetti squash or two. Try my easier method in the crockpot!
- Southwest Crockpot Pork – Another very old recipe that tastes amazing! This makes a bunch, so prepare for leftovers.
- Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – a friend’s recipe that I can’t get enough of!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup – we love Mexican flavors at our house, so I had to include this gem. Also a friend’s recipe.
- Salsa Verde Tacos in the Crockpot – Do you see a theme here? Love that Mexican food 😉
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Breakfast Casserole – Breakfast for dinner never tasted better!