50 Christmas Cookie Recipes to try and love for the holidays! Whether you’re baking for others or yourself, I recommend ALL of these Christmas Cookies.
I thought I’d pull together a list of 50 Christmas Cookie Recipes from my site that are 100% amazing and festive for the holidays! As we get closer and closer to Christmas, we are all scrambling to find the right recipes for family, friends, neighbors, and Santa! There is bound to be one or two recipes that will give you sweet dreams. I pulled the list together below, but if you click here, you can see the list in my recipe index (pictures included!)
Top to bottom left to right: June’s Shortbread, Gingerdoodle Sandwich Cookies, Double Chocolate Chip Fudge Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies with Salted Caramel Ganache, Gingerdoodle Cookies, Hazelnut Wreath Cookies, Caramel Filled Snickerdoodle Bars, Red Hots Crinkle Cookies.
Christmas Cookie Recipes
That’s right, 50 Christmas Cookie Recipes to enjoy all season long! Happy Baking 🙂
- Gingerdoodle Cookies–my famous soft and chewy ginger cookies. Nearly fail-proof recipe!!
- Vanilla Bean Christmas Sugar Cookies–a cut-out sugar cookie recipe that holds its shape after baking! (Vanilla beans optional)
- Candy Cane Crinkle Cookies–crushed candy canes stirred into cookie dough, rolled in powdered sugar and baked! Make these every year!
- Decorated Christmas Sugar Cookie Bars–a huge sheet pan filled with decorated cookies that everyone will love!
- Soft & Chewy Gingerdoodle Sandwich Cookies–my famous gingerdoodle cookie sandwiched together with some homemade frosting.
- Perfect Every Time Snickerdoodle Cookies–soft-baked cinnamon sugar cookies. A family favorite at my house 🙂
- Hazelnut Wreath Cookies–finely chopped hazelnuts stirred into a buttery shortbread and baked into wreath cookies!
- Vanilla Shortbread Thumbprint Cookies–sweet shortbread cookies filled with jam (or whatever your little heart desires!)
- Triple Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies–chocolate and peppermint RULE ALL around the holidays.
- Orange Cranberry Crinkle Cookies–a new kind of cookie that is all sorts of festive minus the candy.
- Snickerdoodle Waffle Cookies–if you have a waffle iron handy, you can make these in just a few hot minutes!
- Bakery-Style Soft Baked Sugar Cookies–all you need is some fun sprinkles to make these super professional 😉
- Soft and Chewy Gingerbread Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting–If you don’t want to scoop cookies, this is a quicker way to get cookies!
- Chocolate Mint Truffle Cookies–chop up some mint truffle kisses and bake them into some cookies! Pure heaven.
- Red Velvet Oreos–Very very red (and delicious!) sandwich cookies.
- Sea Salt & Caramel Filled Brownie Cookies–all you need is a brownie mix and a few store-bought caramels! SO easy!
- Soft-Baked Peanut Butter Toffee Cookies–these are my husband’s favorite cookie!
- Christmas Funfetti Cake Batter Truffles–A tasty and colorful no-bake treat!
- Red Hots Crinkle Cookies–chopped red hot cinnamon candies, stirred into cookie dough and baked! SO delicious!
- Snickerdoodle Caramel Bars–a pan of snickerdoodle cookies pressed into a pan and filled with chewy caramel.
- Mini Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Kiss Cheesecakes–bite-sized cheesecakes, topped with a Candy Cane Hershey’s Kiss!
- Double Chocolate Chip Fudge Cookies–super chocolatey and very very simple. This is a cake mix cookie!
- Double Chocolate S’mores Cookies–nothing better than marshmallows and chocolate thrown into a double chocolate cookie!
- Actually Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies–This is my go-to chocolate chip cookie. CLASSIC.
- Cookies and Cream Christmas Bark–not quite a cookie, but an awesome no-bake option if you’re in a rush!
- Gingerbread Marshmallow Fudge–another no-bake option that is a fun new twist on regular old fudge.
- Carrot Cake Pecan Cookies with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting–a fancier and fresh-tasting cookie…that cream cheese frosting is amazing!
- Sweet Potato Coffee Cake Cookies–you haven’t lived until you’ve tried a coffee cake cookie!! Oh my heavens, it’s good.
- No Bake-Cookies–super tasty chocolate-peanut butter cookies that are ready to serve in 10 minutes or less!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies with Salted Caramel Ganache–what’s better than a chocolate chip cookie? One covered in salted caramel!
- Lemon Sour Cream Sugar Cookies–lighten up your cookie plates with these lemony lovers!
- Chewy Cocoa Mocha Cookies–throw in a little coffee flavor to brighten this chewy chocolate cookie.
- Salty Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies–brown your butter to create cookies that taste even more amazing!
- June’s Shortbread–shortbread log cookies filled with jam. The epitome of easy Christmas Cookies!
- Gingerbread Truffles–Sweet and chewy gingerbread bites covered in chocolate.
- Zucchini Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies–a delicious way to eat your veggies!
- Pina Colada Cookies with Rum Glaze–A tropical way to celebrate the holidays!
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cookies–just the way my grandma made!
- Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies–holy chocolate Batman!! This cookie is filled to the brim.
- Chewy Double Chocolatey Chip Pecan Cookies–love adding nuts into my chocolate chip cookies, especially around Christmas.
- Chewy Glazed Lemon Sugar Cookies–Very chewy, and holds its own on any cookie plate.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Filled Chocolate Pudding Cookies–Peanut Butter Cups get a whole lot tastier when wrapped in cookie dough!
- Pomegranate White Chocolate Sugar Cookies–Who knew pomegranate would taste so good in a cookie?!
- Lemon Glazed Lemon Cookies–I love me some lemon, no matter what time of year!
- Chewy Double Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies–Chop up some Oreos for a chocolatey crunch in these cookies!
- Apple Oatmeal Cookies with Brown Butter Frosting–a wholesome way to enjoy the holidays.
- Brown Butter Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies–so so chocolatey with a deeper flavor from the brown butter.
- Chewy Jumbo Double Chocolate Candy Cane Kiss Cookies–long title for a HUGE cookie!
- Reese’s Pieces Double Chocolate Cookies–peanut butter candies stirred into a double chocolate cookie dough and baked!
- Slice n’Bake Chewy Sugar Cookies–make ahead and slice and bake as needed all December long!
Merry Christmas, friends!!